Utah offers a variety of rehab centers for those struggling with alcohol addiction. These Utah Rehab Centers for Alcohol Treatment offer different treatment options and cater to different needs, so it’s important to find the right one for you or your loved one.
One of the most popular rehab centers in Utah is the Utah Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center Liberty Addiction Recovery. This center offers a variety of treatment options, including inpatient and outpatient treatment, as well as a Detox and IOP.
If you or someone you know is struggling with alcohol addiction, don’t hesitate to reach out to a Utah rehab center for help. With the right treatment, recovery is possible.
The Best Center for Alcohol Treatment in Utah
If you are looking for a Utah rehab center for alcohol treatment, Liberty Addiction Recovery is your best option. Liberty Addiction Recovery is a top Utah rehab center that has a proven track record of helping people overcome addiction to alcohol. Their staff is knowledgeable and experienced in helping people recover from addiction, and they will work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your needs. Contact Liberty Addiction Recovery today to get started on your road to recovery.
Liberty Addiction Recovery Services
- Addiction Intervention: Help from a caring, experienced professional can make all the difference in a loved one taking that first step to recovery. We understand how difficult this process can be and how loved ones can stop listening to the ones who care about them the most. We’re here to help them be honest about their condition, not feel alone, and accept the help they need.
- Detox Center Utah: Detox is a necessary step on the road to lasting recovery, but it’s a step you should not take alone. Our Addiction Rehab Utah staff is trained to keep you safe and comfortable through a fully monitored process and help you come through feeling that it was much better than you thought it would be and ready for the next step.
- Residential Treatment: Spacious, comfortable treatment homes and dedicated staff with decades of experience will help you develop the healthy physical, mental, and spiritual habits to be your foundation for lasting recovery. We resolve the underlying issues that have caused the addiction and provide the tools and motivation for you to stay in recovery, giving you the freedom and power to fly higher than ever before.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: When the 24/7 residential treatment is complete, the next step is to progress onto intensive therapy and hands-on learning to deepen and reinforce the techniques and understanding you have already acquired. Changing the way you think and developing new mental and physical habits takes time, made more difficult as the brain is healing. Liberty’s IOP will give you the support and guidance you need in this critical time.
- Family Support: Family support goes a long way in healing the wounds of addiction. Often, families are deeply affected by addiction of a loved one and need help themselves to heal and how to provide a healthy emotional environment for their loved one in recovery. We believe in giving family members the tools they need to help with ongoing recovery.
- Sober or Recovery Homes: Being able to immediately and seamlessly transition from a Liberty treatment home to a Liberty sober living or recovery residence, gives peace of mind knowing that you or your loved one isn’t faced with an accommodation dilemma after treatment and can continue to attend ongoing therapy while living in an affordable, safe, and encouraging environment. And when the time is right we’ll help residents transition on to independent living as the next step in achieving lives that thrive.
- Life Visioning & Goal Setting: Recapture your vision and passion for a better life! We provide intensive life and career goal setting, to give you the motivation and fuel you need to not just stay in recovery but achieve greatness in your life. Whether its achieving mastery in a chosen career, thriving in your own business or being the mother or father you want to be to your children, we’ll help you find and plan for your future. There’s hope for bright days ahead yet.
- Education Connections: Soar higher and further than ever before. We help our clients map out their goals and aspirations and then connect them with the upskilling and educational opportunities they need to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. And to access readily available government financial support so your education is cost-free and debt-free. Your future is a priority for us.
- Employment Pathways: At Liberty, we’ll assist you in finding meaningful employment in the career pathway that fits with your goals, in companies of all sizes. Whether it’s to get experience before you go into your own business, or to take the first steps in an exciting career plan, we’ll help you create a new pathway to greatness.
- Lifelong Support: Liberty wants to help you break the cycle of addiction—recovery—relapse. That’s why, with Liberty, Alumni are part of an ongoing and inclusive program to ensure lasting recovery. Just because you leave our program doesn’t mean we leave you. Plus with the Liberty app, you have 24/7 access to your coping toolbox, inspirational messages, and Liberty counselors. You can enjoy a life free from addiction through Liberty, the Addiction Rehab Utah experts.
- Mentoring: Our mentorship program is designed to build peer-to-peer connections that empower stronger recovery. Group therapy sessions consist of a group of peer patients (who are recovering addicts) and a group leader who oftentimes is a member who has been through the addiction recovery program, functioning as a peer mentor who knows what the group is going through.
- Guarantees & Special Offers: We promise to give you the tools you need to build a happy, healthy, and hopeful future. Click the button below to learn more about our Addiction Rehab Utah special offers and guarantee.
If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, don’t hesitate to reach out to Liberty Addiction Recovery for help. With their comprehensive approach to treatment, they can help you overcome addiction and get your life back on track. Contact them today to learn more about their services and how they can help you.